Sunday 26 April 2009

The Format

So ive been thinking about what im actually going to write in here and ive decided that for each wine that I write about im going to write more than just a tasting note. I want to include some information (Wine related of course) about the country, region, winemaker as well as the wine. The content accompanying the tasting notes will be a collection of information from the resources available to me that I think might be educational and relivent to the wine im discussing. I will be using a mix of images collected from the net to illustrate my points as well as pictures ive taken myself. If pictures are not from generic resources such as wikipedia ill be sure to point out where I got the images from if they are not mine.

First note comming in a min.

No comments:

Post a Comment